Inserting PHP code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting PHP code?

Could someone please tell me how to insert PHP code onto my web page for formatting CSV feed. The code is supposed to automatically generate a html table.

Many thanks, Theopod.

Re: Inserting PHP code?

If your using Bluevoda you can upload it thru your ftp manager.
    save as "file.php"
    then in your bluevoda go to
    tools/ftp manager
    click connect
    click on file
    then copy to
    and it will upload to your public_html

I belive thats correct.

Comment

Theopod - was that helpful ? If not let everyone know so you can get the help you need!...
      just a bit concerned!...
      smiles -

Comment

Hey Kassi! I haven't tried yet, but i'll let you know if it works. Thanks for your input. I can't believe how many hours i have put into building my site. There isn't enough time in the day. I've been so busy that i barely have enough time to respond to your advice. Cheers!

Comment

If you need more detail information just ask. I can try to help. If I cant I can refer your question to someone that can!
          Oh I completely understand about hours of working! One of my faults is that I dont complete one task before having a second thought and running with that one and leaving the first thought!..lol..get all jumbled and things get forgotten!
          There is never enough time when youre being creative. Ill lay down at night and keep working on it!...lol..but I also have some really good thoughts and ideas by doing that!...just have to keep a note pad next to me!...that way I dont jump up and run to the computer!...lol
          good luck and again let me know how its going.

Comment

Hey Kassi, the info i need to upload is in a folder. The folder consists of 52 png images (cards). Do i have to save each individual image as file.php or can i transfer the folder and save as a blue voda document? I tried a different method of uploading. I went to the control panel file manager and uploaded each image into my public_html. I also uploaded the swf file. I pasted the html onto the web page and published. The calculator kind of works, but not quite. Any thoughts on this? You can view the page at http://www.freerollhaven.com/pokeroddscal.html

Comment

Help is on its way!

Comment

This will most likely not work as BV does not support png images.

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

are you sure andy? When in BV one of the file choices are png. I believe Ive used png files before...hmmm...ponder.

Comment

Originally posted by Theopod
                    Hey Kassi, the info i need to upload is in a folder. The folder consists of 52 png images (cards). Do i have to save each individual image as file.php or can i transfer the folder and save as a blue voda document? I tried a different method of uploading. I went to the control panel file manager and uploaded each image into my public_html. I also uploaded the swf file. I pasted the html onto the web page and published. The calculator kind of works, but not quite. Any thoughts on this? You can view the page at http://www.freerollhaven.com/pokeroddscal.html
                    Do you have a way to change your png images over to jpg or gif images?

Comment

Well Kassi- I have to correct my self. I don't know about BV 8. I know that the previous version did not support png.

Andy
                      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
                        Well Kassi- I have to correct my self. I don't know about BV 8. I know that the previous version did not support png.

Andy
                        No darlin' I dont believe you do! I have BV8 and although it does say :
                        web images: "gif,jpg,jpeg,png,bmp" I tried to add a png and it didnt work!..hmm...dont know why it would say it if its not possible..

Comment

This is not the case. The png's are used by the code inserted in the page, not by BV
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Theopod
                            What about this question Navel...Its a tough one for me.

Comment

Theopod,

Give me a link to the program / download you are trying to set up and I will see if I can make heads or tails out of it.

Andy
                              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                              X