Text is automatically hyperlinked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text is automatically hyperlinked

I created two hyperlinks for text on my page using the code provided on this forum (THANKS!). When the text is clicked on, a new window opens up and I have a video that starts to play in the new window.

But now, each time I am on that page and want to add a new text block, all the text in that new text block has html underline and if clicked would also open a window. And when I check html properties the code for the pop up window doesn't appear!

Can someone help me figure out how to fix this?

Thanks

Re: Text is automatically hyperlinked

The page where you can see an example of this is

The text at the top of the page "Oblivion ....." is hyperlinked and I don't want this. But I am unable to remove it.

Thanks

Comment

So I just noticed that under the "format" comand at the top of the page there are two options "remove formatting" and "remove link" that I thought might help solve my problem.

So I highlighted the text I have having this problem with, and when I click "remove formatting" it removes the bold. BUT when I click "remove link" I get an error message that blue voda needs to be shut down (the "error reporting" screen from microsoft). So maybe there is something wrong with the bluevoda program.

Comment

I see that it is hyperlinked- but it is not underlined nor does it change color or anything. But, try this to get rid of your problem;

I would- delete the text that is hyperlinked. Save and close. Do a system cleaning - temp internet and windows files. Re-start computer. Open program and then try the text again. If it adds the hyperlink again-
        try writing the word/phrase in a word document and then cut and paste into the text box.

I believe that the removing temp files and re-start will do it. But doing the other two will help if you need to open a support ticket.

You could always re-download BV and install over the existing to maybe get rid of the glitch.

Hope that works for you.

Keith
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy. I was able to correct the problems with hyperlinking. I find they recur frequently. Sometimes a new text window will still have html attached to it that I am unable to remove. But deleting this, quitting the program, and trying again seems to work. This is a bug that I think should be fixed - unless it is somehow related to my computer? Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X