how do I add actions to checkbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I add actions to checkbox?

Is it possible to add an action to a checkbox. I am using the site for e-commerce and want the users to check that they accept the terms and conditions before entering into any purchase agreement. If they check the box, how does that then relate to their transition to Secure PayPal site? I would love for someone to explain the workings of these checkboxes and other form elements.

please watch the BlueVoda tutorials o forms.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

actions

Originally posted by VodaHost
      I did watch them, but I was hoping that other actions could be applied other than mailto: Is there no way of also adding a link whereby the user is immediately taken to another page? That's okay; I gather not.

Comment

Just a follow-up

Originally posted by VodaHost
        Yesterday I submitted a question re robots.txt files. I notice that it has not been included, and I do not blame you. I apologise if I was a bit offensive in my tone, but I was offended by the tone in ***** reply to me about alternative text. Yes, we should watch more of the videos, but there is a lot to take in; and it takes time going back and forth between the videos etc, especially on dial-up (which is all that is available to me here). By the time I get from one video to another, back to Blue Voda etc, there is also a lot to forget. Besides, teaching myself all of this at the age of 50 with a brand new granddaughter and sick daughter in the house, I forget things all too easily. I think they call it senility.
        Last edited by VodaHost; 07-06-2005, 06:53 AM.

Comment

What you want to do requires some programming skills. It's not something you simply can do using standard HTML, you'll need some kind of server sided scripting language like PHP. Even 'we' (the BlueVoda creators) would have to spend hours before we figured out the thing you are trying to do.
          Forum Moderator
          BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

There is free code for this online. Try using a search engine, you might find what your looking for.
            ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
            X