Hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting?

I have a question about how to host my web design clients. I joined yesterday and can't wait to actually get into my cPanel and just explore. I am currently working on a number of website (BlueVoda, of course...to digress, that's the main reason I signed up with you guys. I just love the builder and what I can do on there...but moving on) I want to be about to host them without have the get them new domain names. This is only while I'm working on the site so that my clients can see the progress. I know right now, a client requires a shopping cart, which leads me to my next question: if I can host them under my domain name (say in a folder or something), will I have the shopping cart option for all clients who require that or just one? I sincerely hope I'm making sense with all this. Basically, I want to be able to host my clients websites (for the time being) without have to get a seperate domain name and still be able to have all the benefits for every account. If any one can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hosting?

Each of your clients will have to have a separate account. It is permitted to
    have unlimited websites under one account as long as they belong to you.

It is not permitted to host others peoples website under your account, this
    is considered reselling and is against our terms of service.

Your best bet is to join our affiliate progam and you will recieve a commission
    for every new account. Please clcick the below to learn more...

http://www.vodahost.com/partner/

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Hosting?

I get this message whenever i try to go to my url

Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration...

what do i do?

ps: i was able to get in when i first got my welcome letter

Comment

Working...
      X