Facts & Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts & Figures

I just got some facts and figures on internet buying as of 2004.
    1. $199 Billon was spent in 2004 online
    2. 75% said company size was not a factor when buying online and only 15 % preferred to shop large retailers..

I think these are good numbers for those selling online, as I get more facts I will add to this.
    Sharon Chajin

Re: Facts & Figures

The internet is the future, just look what it was like 10 years ago and imagine
    what it will be like 10 years from now.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I see the future and it is.........................................Voda Host!

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I think that you wont have to yous a computer to connect to the internet after 10

Comment

That's is.. you've just tipped me over the line.. I am launching my new 'Hire Hubby Online'.

Ladies, in the que please.. in the que.

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
            That's is.. you've just tipped me over the line.. I am launching my new 'Hire Hubby Online'.

Ladies, in the que please.. in the que.

lmao.
            what is hire hubby online?

Comment

Originally posted by spikey
              what is hire hubby online?
              Now that's a good question there spikey.. I'll let you know soon, I'm still doing research to find out what a hubby does besides cut the grass and change the oil in the car.

Comment

Hi, Sharon.....here are the most current figures as reported by Internet Retailer (September 2006):

Online`s Upward Bound

Retail’s overall growth rate hasn’t exactly been skyrocketing. The National Retail Federation estimates total retail sales grew 7.8% to $524.7 billion in the first quarter of 2006 compared with $486.8 billion in Q1 2005, and 7% to $581.9 billion in the second quarter of 2006 compared with $541.7 billion during the same period last year.

Online retail, however, presents a very different picture, ringing up $46.1 billion during the first half of this year, a 24.6% increase over the first half of 2005, according to comScore Networks Inc. Web sales represent 4% of the $1.1 trillion total retail sales for the first half of 2006. The research firm expects Internet sales to keep climbing, projecting total 2006 e-commerce sales of $102 billion, surpassing $100 billion for the first time.

“Online consumer spending remains strong,” says comScore chairman and co-founder Gian Fulgoni. “Growth in non-travel online spending continues at a rate of 25% year over year, which suggests that consumers’ online purchase behavior has been relatively unaffected by the general economic trends. This news certainly bodes well for online retailers for the upcoming holiday season.”

In the first half of 2006, the office supplies category led growth in online retail sales with a year-over-year increase of 54%, followed by computer software at 39% and sports and fitness merchandise at 38%, according to comScore.

I agree with Andy128: The future belongs to VodaHost, the Premier Resource for Making Dreams Come True!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X