PDA

View Full Version : ULEAD Photo Impact 11

Girlonthehill
06-03-2006, 10:28 PM
This is a very affordable photo manipulation and graphics application. It is Paint Shop and then some! In addition to the capabilities of ***ro and other similar software packages it has the additional function of 3D text effects which I miss in the other programs. (If it's 3D animated text you're looking for - they also offer a free 30 day trial of Cool 3D). If you've seen my site - that's what I'm talking about. It's easy to use and has some fantastic tools.

You can even try before you buy - for a FREE 30 day trial take a look here: http://www.ulead.com/pi/runme.htm What have you got to lose?

I have been using ULEAD software for a few years now and I love it. It's nowhere near as expensive as some of the other 'big' branded names but, in mho, just as good. Check it out for yourself.

VodaHost
06-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Great Stuff..very simple to learn, packed with features.

kassi59
06-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Oh I completely agree! Ive been using the ulead 4.0SE and love it! Ive not upgraded it and should. I also use ***8 and a few others...but I mostly use those two...

nick1346
06-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey Amanda thats a superb bit of software, I downloaded it on the trail basis three days ago and I allready know I going to buy it! I'm amazed at how easy it is to take a duff photo and turn it into something outragous by randomly pushing buttons! I had been thinking about getting ***ro but I think I'll give that a miss as I'm already producing some decent images with this for my new websites. Thanks for that Amanda.

royb
06-20-2006, 11:54 AM
I have Ulead Cool 3D and it is an excellent program.
Regarding Photo Impact, I have that as well, and it is very good, but , and this is only my opinion, I prefer Paint Shop Pro.

xoqez
06-22-2006, 01:25 PM
also arcsoft has a good range of programs that are cost effective and bundled with most canon products.

I also use adobe photoshop which have a few cheaper home use products which you can get for under $100

beegud2
06-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks Amanda,

I downloaded both programs and well...lets just say my family is worried for my sanity as they hear evil sounds of maniacal laughter coming from my room every time I do something interensting with the program... It is way cool and really the best thing...who knew I was such a techie....

bzzzz