ULEAD Photo Impact 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULEAD Photo Impact 11

This is a very affordable photo manipulation and graphics application. It is Paint Shop and then some! In addition to the capabilities of ***ro and other similar software packages it has the additional function of 3D text effects which I miss in the other programs. (If it's 3D animated text you're looking for - they also offer a free 30 day trial of Cool 3D). If you've seen my site - that's what I'm talking about. It's easy to use and has some fantastic tools.

You can even try before you buy - for a FREE 30 day trial take a look here: http://www.ulead.com/pi/runme.htm What have you got to lose?

I have been using ULEAD software for a few years now and I love it. It's nowhere near as expensive as some of the other 'big' branded names but, in mho, just as good. Check it out for yourself.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: ULEAD Photo Impact 11

Great Stuff..very simple to learn, packed with features.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh I completely agree! Ive been using the ulead 4.0SE and love it! Ive not upgraded it and should. I also use ***8 and a few others...but I mostly use those two...

Comment

Hey Amanda thats a superb bit of software, I downloaded it on the trail basis three days ago and I allready know I going to buy it! I'm amazed at how easy it is to take a duff photo and turn it into something outragous by randomly pushing buttons! I had been thinking about getting ***ro but I think I'll give that a miss as I'm already producing some decent images with this for my new websites. Thanks for that Amanda.

Comment

I have Ulead Cool 3D and it is an excellent program.
          Regarding Photo Impact, I have that as well, and it is very good, but , and this is only my opinion, I prefer Paint Shop Pro.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

also arcsoft has a good range of programs that are cost effective and bundled with most canon products.

I also use adobe photoshop which have a few cheaper home use products which you can get for under $100
            supporting open source development since 1984

my site www.robertjamesdunn.com

Comment

Thanks Amanda,

I downloaded both programs and well...lets just say my family is worried for my sanity as they hear evil sounds of maniacal laughter coming from my room every time I do something interensting with the program... It is way cool and really the best thing...who knew I was such a techie....

bzzzz
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X