PDA

View Full Version : Experts On Flash Please Help

Nite Producer
06-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Hi ya,

well, I have a video *.mov, actually 3, and I tried to import them into flash to export them as a flash video, but when I add it in BV, it doesn't loop, and I have so many complications now, do you know any free converter from *.mov to *.fla ?

Thanks

rdarko
06-06-2006, 01:32 AM
try the following: http://www.videozilla.net/

download it free first.

Nite Producer
06-07-2006, 09:42 PM
oh thanx, but I found the solution.

Thank you anyway

narobe
06-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi
Can you tell us the solution :)

AWS
07-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi,
I need help from one of you experts out there.

I have been building with bv for the past 6 months and have used to build several html websites. I now need to add a flash intro to a site but I have no knowledge or experience in producing intros or otherwise with flash.

I noticed that bv has an advanced button to introduce flash so do I create a flash intro(and how) and save as an swf file and load onto index page.

Can anyone give me an idiot proof blow by blow how to do this?

Am I asking for too much? as I cannot seem to grasp what to do.
I will purchase any software necessary to create the file but will I be able to upload this file with bv.

So many questions and not enough time.

Pleeeease help.

nbop
07-09-2006, 08:38 PM
If you want to make flash movies try out one of the following programs:
Swishmax, koolmoves and macromedia flash FX
The last one is the best but is quit expensive

mandarina
07-18-2006, 02:31 PM
there`s a good tool by geovid.com which converts video files to flash! it has easy settings and nice interface)) supports most of codecs installed on user systems..

Jeremy
07-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Swishmax is a pretty good flash program to create and convert. I personnaly recommend it if you are not to familiar with Macromedia Flash 8 but I have always used Flash 8. It is expensive, but well worth it. They both offer free trail offers for about 30 days if I am correct.

Flash 8 also has free seminars to help you learn.

Good luck! You can also visit www.perfectory.com (http://www.perfectory.com) they make intro's and sell them for about 10 - 50$.

Nite Producer
07-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Hi Guys, narobe

The solution is:

because I'm working with Adobe after effects and adobe premiere, that's how I create my videos, but when I converted them in the begining, my intro was around 24 MB and 32 MB, but while exporting videos from after effects to flash I choose exporting as Macromedia .fla and then I put it in Macromedia flash, edit it to loop and edit the quality etc etc, publish and then save it, so I get what I want.

I also discovered that what I did above works as well if I want to get menu or links in that video, I just have to export it with a menu option.

I don't know if you are familiar with after effects or premiere but I guess you must try it.

anyone wants to get a full version of that softwares with very very good price, e-mail me at nite.creative******.com mentioning that you are a Voda customer please.

Thanks

Jeremy
07-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Hey!

Yes, Adobe Premiere is a very good program indeed. All though I am accually only trying it at the moment for 31 days but I like it better the Pinnacle Studio. The only thing is I am yet to find a code for it, hehe - because it's to expensive and I have already purchased too much, hehe

circuspet.com
07-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Any and All:

Is there,and if so, what is the advantage of using flash over media player?

dgfotografias
07-31-2006, 05:33 AM
Hello all, I want to put a video of myself explaining some things about my site just like VodaHost.com do with the blonde girl, how could I do it?,

allstarfaces
07-31-2006, 09:51 AM
Hello all, I want to put a video of myself explaining some things about my site just like VodaHost.com do with the blonde girl, how could I do it?,

probably should of started a new thread for this
i would suggest using a camcorder of sorts and then putting it on your p.c then using one of the suggested programes above convert it to a b.v comaptable flash file

narobe
08-10-2006, 07:43 AM
hello Circuspet,
with flash you can "build" by drawing a cartoon strip for example, you can make with a photo and a bit of help of a paint type programe your face talk like on southpark, thats just an example the format that you later present could be on media player but you won't be able to build with media player, so the advantage of flash is that you can build your publicity or whatever.
with macromedia you can even programe your web page

narobe
08-10-2006, 07:49 AM
thank's Nite Producer

shamjad
08-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Is there any sites where I can get a flash template. If yes please respond.

shamjad

circuspet.com
08-12-2006, 12:59 PM
There are many internet sites selling flash templets, just google flash or use your search. Most flash programs are quite costly. Without a progeram you will need to contract a flash web builder to build it for you.
If you don,t have a flash program. don't bother trying to build a flash website. Most flash elements can be added to any website. Be careful
when buying non suported templets. There are many charities that could better use your money.