Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts On Flash Please Help

Hi ya,

well, I have a video *.mov, actually 3, and I tried to import them into flash to export them as a flash video, but when I add it in BV, it doesn't loop, and I have so many complications now, do you know any free converter from *.mov to *.fla ?

Thanks
    The Producer

Re: Experts On Flash Please Help

try the following: http://www.videozilla.net/

download it free first.
    Ruth

http://www.okose.com
    Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

oh thanx, but I found the solution.

Thank you anyway
      The Producer

Comment

Hi
        Can you tell us the solution :)

Comment

Hi,
          I need help from one of you experts out there.

I have been building with bv for the past 6 months and have used to build several html websites. I now need to add a flash intro to a site but I have no knowledge or experience in producing intros or otherwise with flash.

I noticed that bv has an advanced button to introduce flash so do I create a flash intro(and how) and save as an swf file and load onto index page.

Can anyone give me an idiot proof blow by blow how to do this?

Am I asking for too much? as I cannot seem to grasp what to do.
          I will purchase any software necessary to create the file but will I be able to upload this file with bv.

So many questions and not enough time.

Pleeeease help.

Comment

If you want to make flash movies try out one of the following programs:
            Swishmax, koolmoves and macromedia flash FX
            The last one is the best but is quit expensive

Comment

there`s a good tool by geovid.com which converts video files to flash! it has easy settings and nice interface)) supports most of codecs installed on user systems..

Comment

Swishmax is a pretty good flash program to create and convert. I personnaly recommend it if you are not to familiar with Macromedia Flash 8 but I have always used Flash 8. It is expensive, but well worth it. They both offer free trail offers for about 30 days if I am correct.

Flash 8 also has free seminars to help you learn.

Good luck! You can also visit www.perfectory.com they make intro's and sell them for about 10 - 50$.
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Guys, narobe

The solution is:

because I'm working with Adobe after effects and adobe premiere, that's how I create my videos, but when I converted them in the begining, my intro was around 24 MB and 32 MB, but while exporting videos from after effects to flash I choose exporting as Macromedia .fla and then I put it in Macromedia flash, edit it to loop and edit the quality etc etc, publish and then save it, so I get what I want.

I also discovered that what I did above works as well if I want to get menu or links in that video, I just have to export it with a menu option.

I don't know if you are familiar with after effects or premiere but I guess you must try it.

anyone wants to get a full version of that softwares with very very good price, e-mail me at nite.creative******.com mentioning that you are a Voda customer please.

Thanks
                  The Producer

Comment

Hey!

Yes, Adobe Premiere is a very good program indeed. All though I am accually only trying it at the moment for 31 days but I like it better the Pinnacle Studio. The only thing is I am yet to find a code for it, hehe - because it's to expensive and I have already purchased too much, hehe
                    Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Any and All:

Is there,and if so, what is the advantage of using flash over media player?

Comment

Hello all, I want to put a video of myself explaining some things about my site just like VodaHost.com do with the blonde girl, how could I do it?,

Comment

Originally posted by dgfotografias
                          Hello all, I want to put a video of myself explaining some things about my site just like VodaHost.com do with the blonde girl, how could I do it?,
                          probably should of started a new thread for this
                          i would suggest using a camcorder of sorts and then putting it on your p.c then using one of the suggested programes above convert it to a b.v comaptable flash file
                          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

hello Circuspet,
                            with flash you can "build" by drawing a cartoon strip for example, you can make with a photo and a bit of help of a paint type programe your face talk like on southpark, thats just an example the format that you later present could be on media player but you won't be able to build with media player, so the advantage of flash is that you can build your publicity or whatever.
                            with macromedia you can even programe your web page

Comment

thank's Nite Producer

Comment

Working...
                              X