Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiteReportCard lists HTML warning. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiteReportCard lists HTML warning. Help!

I ran the site report card from the link in one of these posts. I was able to fix two things, but there was an HTML warning which I do not understand. I listed the error below. Does anyone know how to fix this? My site is wildedgeconservationscience.org. Thanks!

Total Warnings: 2Total Errors: 0Total Warnings: 2Rating: 9/10View Corrected HTMLLineDescription83Warning: <table> lacks "summary" attribute88Warning: <table> lacks "summary" attribute

Re: SiteReportCard lists HTML warning. Help!

Its saying that there is no summary for your table, its nothing that matters, i wouldn't worry about, its about the significance of forgetting to dot an "i" in a ten page term paper. If bluevoda will allow you to add a summary to a table then it should get rid of the error, if not you can download the file and in the initial <table> tag make it <table summary="something">

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I may have to think about this for a bit. :) I'm not sure I understand, but "Don't worry about it" is a good thing I guess! Thanks!

Comment

One error is definitely not cause for alarm! There are programs and templates out there that cause 100's of errors just using them!

Be happy!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you, Beth!

LOL! You have NO idea how helpful you have been through the history of posts I have been going through.

Anne

Comment

Working...
          X