separate programs -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• separate programs -

Do I need two separate accounts for two websites? or can I just copy and paste the same adverts onto my new site and have that all in one VH affiliate account?

Re: separate programs -

I have 4 or 5 sites on 1 account and I use the same code
    for 2 of them.....

Good morning Kate.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Good Morning David!
      Thank you Im having a real hard time converting to a split site personality!...lol...Im way too lazy with copy/paste!

Comment

I usually have a seperate page where I keep all my code in their little boxes and then when I create a new page/site, I just copy and paste the appropiate box......what would we do without the good old c/p !!!!!!!!
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Im the same david! but Im just not sure if its good to do that with every code!...lol..
          If its not meant for your site but for a different one, then you can run into issues!...

Comment

When you start making some serious money, you will want to go ahead and set up accounts for each site, as that will be the only way to properly measure site conversion and productivity within the metrics of your web analysis. This is the only way to get out of personal perspective, for instance, and boot a favorite store for a more productive/popular one.
            "Groom for Zoom!" saith the Affiliate guru, translating to "manage the metrics, or they will manage to be the root cause of your demise!"

I've had to balance keeping lesser names that out-performed my favorites so as not to lose site status. It's not always fun.

And - back to the management issue: I keep all of my partners, their contact info, my unique code/links, and other info in Excel formatted lists for each service, and one Master List (all of them alpha-merged, with note of the service provider) for better management. And, it IS better having separate accounts for each, mostly for accounting reasons (I'm incorporated, for example), but unless you have many sites or many merchants, it would probably still be fine to have one account shared on sites -- check each affiliate agreement fine print first, though! You might need to obtain approval to list on sites other than originally approved.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Good advice Vasili - makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X