Adding a program to calculate prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a program to calculate prices

Hi! I`m Gisela and i`m entusiast with this program. But I`m having a problem. I sell things and the prices of shipping them to customers will have variation depending on the weight of the shipping and destination, so I`m looking for a program in wich I could insert those variables in spite to make it easy for customer to calculate how much will the item cost to him and wich will be his saving if he ask for various items. So I need to know if anybody knows a program for that and how can it add it to my bluevoda web.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    and greetings

Gisela

Re: Adding a program to calculate prices

Originally posted by Gisela
    Hi! I`m Gisela and i`m entusiast with this program. But I`m having a problem. I sell things and the prices of shipping them to customers will have variation depending on the weight of the shipping and destination, so I`m looking for a program in wich I could insert those variables in spite to make it easy for customer to calculate how much will the item cost to him and wich will be his saving if he ask for various items. So I need to know if anybody knows a program for that and how can it add it to my bluevoda web.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    and greetings

Gisela
    Try PayPal, Mals-e.com or cart manager. There are also cart programs available in the contol Panel. They should provide you with all you need.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X