choosing image and enlarging it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing image and enlarging it

I have an question about inserting images and it`s this.
    I want to add to my bluevoda web images, with the posibility for the person that is looking at it to enlarge one image or another with just passing mouse over the smal image. I mean, a bigger image of an item and other little ones of details of it in order to chose other views of the same thing. Is that possible?

Thanks a lot!

Re: choosing image and enlarging it

im not sure its poss that way but you can use gallery and have option of pop up window when they click?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Its possibly using javascript. Check hotscripts.com or even google, im sure you can find the code out there somewhere

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Not quite what your after, but try this link. It makes the html code for you. What you get is image on page, then mouse over to enlarge, and then click on enlargement to make larger. http://javascript.internet.com/generators/preload-images.html
        The other possibility is to have two links under your image. IE small pop up on mouse over & the next link to have lager image on mouse over.
        Just type, mouse over in your browser, there are hundreds of handy scripts out there.

Cheers Chris.
        PS . On some of the better ones you have to split the html code into 3 different parts of your page.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you all very very much! I`ll be playing with that untill learn how to, I`ll show my work when finishing it!
          Thaaaaaanks !!!

Comment

Hola Gisela,
            You can create a new page with the larger image and link your smaller original picture to the large image. Es mas facil de lo que parece.
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
            X