changing font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing font

I want to be able to have the ability for some one visiting my site to be able to add some text( that bit I can do) but for them to be able to choose from a list of different fonts for the text that they add.

www.warwickplates.co.uk

www.warwicksigns.co.uk

Re: changing font

Originally posted by warwickplates
    I want to be able to have the ability for some one visiting my site to be able to add some text( that bit I can do) but for them to be able to choose from a list of different fonts for the text that they add.

www.warwickplates.co.uk

www.warwicksigns.co.uk
    Is this so they can choose the style of plate? Don't know for sure but think you could use a form and php script. You're gonna need a basic form if they are uploading info anyway so just play around with adding something in there. It may be easier to have images of available fonts with a code number to choose from a drop down list..... You'll have to write it into your form handling script. There's probably a real fancy way of doing this but I don't know it! Lol. Food for thought....

I found this really useful: http://www.*******masterhelp.com/tutorials/php It's a set of short, easy to follow tutorials on php scripts.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X