Website will not come up in searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website will not come up in searches

I have had my website up and running for about 2 months and I am very happy with it. However, it will not come up in searches. The name of the website is Active St. Louis Catholic Singles. I have used all combinations of those words as keywords and I renamed my home page. I usually search on Google or AOL. Do you have any suggestions to make it come up on a search? Thanks! Kathy

Re: Website will not come up in searches

Originally posted by kateelou5
    I have had my website up and running for about 2 months and I am very happy with it. However, it will not come up in searches. The name of the website is Active St. Louis Catholic Singles. I have used all combinations of those words as keywords and I renamed my home page. I usually search on Google or AOL. Do you have any suggestions to make it come up on a search? Thanks! Kathy
    Hi Kathy!

Your best bet is to give yourself some time to read through our 'Serach Engine' forum. It is crammed with really useful information on optimising your site and helping you get indexed by the search engines. You'll find it in the lower part of the main index page under 'Other Forums'.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X