This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing PROBLEM.

I can't seem to go anywhere when I try to publish. I get a 12002 error message and have the tried the resizing shingdig saved an empty file as test and all that failed. As I am new to this, I am trying to be patient. I can't seem to log into the solution area for some reason or the other. When I type in my url, I get a message saying something about my PHP configuration. Does anybody have any idea as to what is wrong here, because I can't wreck my brain any longer.

This might be helping in trying to help me.
    My domain name is designsbymapillar.com

Re: Publishing PROBLEM.

This link may help

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...ighlight=error

Chris
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I tried that, but as far as the appropriate size of the pics, what are they supposed to be and what format?
      I did save the empty document as test, but it won't publish. I can upload fine, though. Another question, if I upload my files in cpanel via the file manager option, do I still have to publish?

Comment

MAke sure you are publishing to the correct IP, also please check that
        your windows firewall is not blocking BlueVoda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No, once your have uploaded your files into the right directories, all should be fine. When you’re in c panel have a look for your files in public_html directory, then click on the file name. You will see a url link appear over on the right side of the c panel, double click on this & your page or item should appear. If that’s OK you should be set to go. As for images, most of the standard formats like jpeg & giff are no problem. But be careful on some of the more resent image formats, although in some cases a lot better, some browsers & host don’t support them.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I did as you suggested, as far as clicking the link in cpanel's file manager and it took me to dialog box in Firefox asking what would I like them to do with the file (save or open with BlueVoda). I have tried publishing on numerous occasions today, but they all seemed to fail. How do I make sure that windows firewall is not blocking BlueVoda?

Comment

Originally posted by AmaDee
              I did as you suggested, as far as clicking the link in cpanel's file manager and it took me to dialog box in Firefox asking what would I like them to do with the file (save or open with BlueVoda). I have tried publishing on numerous occasions today, but they all seemed to fail. How do I make sure that windows firewall is not blocking BlueVoda?
              Please submit a support ticket with your full details, a link to this thread and
              everyhting you have tried...Its time for some one on one support.

www.vodasupport.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X