Outlook setup of add-on domain email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook setup of add-on domain email

I have taken a look through the threads and couldn't find an answer to this so here goes.

I have my main domain as www.noblewealth.ca and my add-on domain as www.noblewealthstrategies.com and have setup e-mail for both. The e-mail in question is info@noblewealthstrategies.com. I can not seem to set it up properlyin Outlook.

I have set up the e-mail for www.noblewealth.ca with no problem.

I have tested my e-mail and it keeps asking for my username and password. My username is my e-mail and my password is correct however it keeps on looping. It keeps popping up asking for user and password.

My incoming server is set to mail.noblewealthstrategies.com and not mail.noblewealthstrategies.noblewealth.ca because it does not seem to recognise the second at all.

Can anyone out ther help me with my problem?
    Trevor Williams

www.noblewealthstrategies.com

Re: Outlook setup of add-on domain email

In addition, I have checked Hoarde and I do receive e-mails there. I have received the automatic e-mails sent by Miicrosoft Outlook.

However, it does not seem to make the jump to my Outlook.

I have contacted my ISP and they said that they are not blocking my IP or port in any way.

I keep getting a pop-up asking me to put in my login info for mail.noblewealthstrategies.com. I do not know what this is about.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trevor Williams

Comment

Oh yeah,

I just tried to open a new e-mail address on my other site and it worked no problem!

What the heck am I doing wrong.
      Trevor Williams

Comment

I have just tried to open another e-mail account under my add-on domain www.noblewealthstrategies.com. It is contact@noblewealthstrategies.com and it is not working either. The same pop-up comes up with Outlook asking me to enter my user and password again. It loops and does not go anywhere. However, it does go to webmail.

Help!!!!!!!!
        Trevor Williams

Comment

Well, to update myself on this thread, I have had to forward all of my e-mail addresses to the one that works. All addresses that are from www.noblewealthstrategies.com are now sent to @noblewealth.ca. Other than this, I can not see how else I can solve this problem.
          Trevor Williams

Comment

Problem solved thanks to all who helped!
            Trevor Williams

Comment

Working...
            X