Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions about the VodaHost affiliate program & affiliate program software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions about the VodaHost affiliate program & affiliate program software

A few questions about the VodaHost affiliate program & affiliate program software. I signed up for your affiliate program and I notice that the banners/code need to be inserted to a web page. I was just wondering how I can just create an affiliate link to promote VodaHost as an affiliate. And on the same issue I noticed in signing up that the signup required a website url. If I have a Voda Host account and use the affiliate program software for my products can I signup affiliates who do not have a website url and allow them to promote my products through just an affiliate link. I looked around but only found a link to sign-up sub affiliates. Maybe I missed that information if you could please let me know.

Thanks
    Filomena

1) The affiliate link is the first part of the banner link.
    2) Yes, but it is very difficult for them to promote vodahost without a website

Sarah

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for getting back to me on those questions. I've been reviewing things on VodaHost and testing the affiliate program software to make sure it can work for my business. I know it can be difficult to promote affiliate programs without a website but with the type of hard good products that I sell most offline businesses just send me referrals so it shouldn't be a problem as long as I can credit them for their sales. I'm just wondering though, as the affiliate program software signup requires a website url how would I override that feature to enable affiliate program signups. The other thing I can't figure out is when testing my VodaHost affiliate links as you mentioned using the first part of the banner link for some reason it is not recording the clicks when I check my affiliate program stats. I appreciate your help on the above and hopefully I can soon signup with VodaHosting.

Thanks
      Filomena

Comment

Originally posted by Filomena
        Hi Sarah,

Thank you for getting back to me on those questions. I've been reviewing things on VodaHost and testing the affiliate program software to make sure it can work for my business. I know it can be difficult to promote affiliate programs without a website but with the type of hard good products that I sell most offline businesses just send me referrals so it shouldn't be a problem as long as I can credit them for their sales. I'm just wondering though, as the affiliate program software signup requires a website url how would I override that feature to enable affiliate program signups. The other thing I can't figure out is when testing my VodaHost affiliate links as you mentioned using the first part of the banner link for some reason it is not recording the clicks when I check my affiliate program stats. I appreciate your help on the above and hopefully I can soon signup with VodaHosting.

Thanks
        Filomena
        If you do not have a website, you can not have an affiliate program (End of Story!).
        The system will not count your clicks. It is a anti-cheat feature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I understand that you must have a website to have an affiliate program. I do but will others be able to join my affiliate program if they do not have a website. Since I signed up with the VodaHost affiliate program shouldn't my clicks show in my stats. I'm trying to get an understanding on things and if this will work for my business if I sign up with VodaHosting.

Thanks
          Filomena

Comment

If they do not have a website, they are basically useless as affiliate. I know
            what you are thinking and In theory you are correct, but in reality forget
            about it.

No your clicks have a IP Block on them....your visitors clicks will show.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you for explaining and I appreciate your comments regarding affiliates. Interesting anti-cheat feature which answered some of my other questions. VodaHost has definetely put together a very well thought out hosting package. I'm just about ready to sign up to a VodaHost account. I'm trying to decide between your monthly plan and your annual plan. I know your annual plan is the best deal but I was wondering if for any reason the VodaHosting account doesn't work out for the whole term is there any guarantee or pro-rated adjustment available. Once you let me know I'll be ready to sign up.

Thanks again
              Filomena

Comment

Very hard question to answer. It all depends on your budget and your business. If you ar not sure about the future of your website or businees. Go with Monthly. If you are a established business go with yearly. We do not pro-rate between hosting plans.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X