A very satisfied customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very satisfied customer

There's so much I could say right now about my experience and how I started off on the wrong foot, but I don't think I'm in the mood for that. I'm just so grateful right now. After all the help from you WONDERFUL people, (Naveldesign, Hank, Bzzz Bzzz) and more that I can't remember right now, I finally think I have the hang of all this now I can actually see my website online! Guys, thank you so much. You really did not have too, and that's what makes it so touching. I was telling a friend about VodaHost and see said something about I sound like a spokesperson, so I think I should give up guys an idea of just how pleased I am with Vodahost web hosting services. Please, please, don't change, ok?
    A very satisfied customer
    Mapillar

check out my site...it's very rough. I put that together in a day or so, the design part I absolutely LOVE...it's just the other technicalities that were getting on my nerves for a minute there. Let me know what you think
    www.designsbymapillar.com

Re: A very satisfied customer

AmaDee! You are so right in your assessment of Blue Voda and VodaHost web hosting! I couldn't agree with you more. You have also done a wonderful job on your site and it's nice to know that you are very happy with what you have created! You should be proud!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi,

You are right about BV & VH....the program is excellent and the people on the forum are the best and I don't think I have ever seen such freindship extended to strangers and so willingly. Great job BV & VH.

Thanks for everything and AMADEE...good job on your sites and keep it up.

bzzz
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I am so happy that I found BlueVoda. After having a bad experience with a "web designer" and paying $$$, with BV's help I have done a better job myself (if I do say so myself) learned so much and had fun in the process.

Thank you to all the great people for their patience who offer their time and experience to assist the newbies. I will recommend BV and Vodahost web hosting to everyone and anyone who will listen.

Andrea

Comment

Working...
        X