Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodabids - wont lodge project

The error indicates:
    Wont lodge project because it has words that are not permitted?

I have gone through my description of the project a hundred times and still cannot find words that it is referring to. Could you please tell me..here is the project description:

I need the following things upgraded on my website.
    My website is www.busidream.com

1. Forms:
    I currently have forms that can be filled out by customers where it is then emailed to me. The format in which it is presented to me is next to useless.

Ideally, I would like the forms re-programmed so that the customer can view what they have filled out and see what it is going to look like prior to submission.

When they are happy with what they have put together and they submit it, I would like the form to be translated onto the website directly. This will mean that you will also have to develop the layout of how the auto is going to look when people have lodged it and when people are searching through the auto.

2. Searching Tool
    I will also need on the front of the website a searching tool for customers. This will allow them to search for whatever type of auto they are interested in (i.e. type of auto, price of auto, year of auto, state etc).

3. Map of Australia
    I want a map of Australia on the front page of the website. This map will be split into states. When a customer clicks on a state I want them to be able to lodge a form for the auto they want to sell in that state. I already have a breakdown of the towns I want listed in the state that I want on the form if you want them.

4. Make front page of website more professional.
    I think the front page of the website is okay, but I don’t think professional enough. I would like some ideas on what you could do with this please ( I know flash is an option however is this going to slow things down alot?)

5. E-Commerce
    If the customer is happy with what they see regarding their submission of the auto. I then want them to pay $4.95 for lodging it. I know Paypal is an option....are their any others that can be suggested...is it possible for you to set it up? THis will also have to be a secure environment for the customer.

6. Power to edit
    When all of this has been done I still want the ability to be able to edit any of the material put on it. For example if someone has lodged a car on the site and it has dirty language, pictures or has been there for years then I would like to have the ability to get rid of it.

7. Breakdown of costs
    Finally if you could provide me a breakdown of the costs to each of my requests above that would be great. I would then be able to see if I can afford it. If I cant then I will choose those things that are most important.

Cheers

Nathan
Working...
X