google ads in table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google ads in table

I use tables on all my pages to keep everything set correctly. When I insert the code for google ads it will always be on the top of all my text. Is there anyway to insert the code so it will appear at the bottom of the cell?

Re: google ads in table

It probably has some placing instructions that put it at the top. Would you mind posting it here ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

-script type="text/javascript"><!--
      google_ad_client = "pub-1161257185236030";
      google_ad_width = 468;
      google_ad_height = 60;
      google_ad_format = "468x60_as";
      google_ad_type = "text_image";
      google_ad_channel ="";
      google_color_border = "FFFFFF";
      google_color_link = "800080";
      google_color_bg = "FFFFFF";
      google_color_text = "800080";
      google_color_url = "78B749";
      //--></script>
      <script type="text/javascript"
      src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
      </script-

If you look at this page.... http://www.twelvebeads.com/About_Prayer_Beads.html
      you will see the ad under the words ~ Prayer Beads Made Exclusively For The Twelve Step Community ~ because I entered these words along with the logo into the html of that cell. The other words on the page are entered just by double clicking in the cell and then typing. So when the code is dropped into the cell html it sits under my logo and tag line. I have seen on other peoples sites google ads in the middle of the page etc. I really do not want to go back and have to switch all my text into the html. That would stink. I do not see alignment in the code.

Comment

Let me see if i understand well: you have created a table, and put all your text in the various cells to keep things well aligned. But you have inserted the script on the top cell?
        I tried it, and when i put the script at bottom cell html inside body , it appears at the bottom, as it should. Why don't you simply add a row in your table, at the bottom, and put the script in the inside tag of the bottom cell html?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I was trying to add some google ads into the middle of the site. Many sites have the google ads with the text wrapped around the ads. Also if you do this....

create a table
          double click in a cell and type text
          select your properties to align bottom
          insert google ad code into the html for that cell
          preview in browser

the google ads will be above the text and all will be at the bottom of the cell

The reason I don't want to add a cell is on many pages my first column that holds my menu has a lot of open space when you scroll down the page. I could use that space for google ads if I could figure out a way to get them into the cell under the text. If you look at this page you will see I have put some qoutes just so the column is not completely empty but if you continue to scroll you will see I have plenty of space. It is not that I have to fill the space I just could use it in a smarter way.
          http://www.twelvebeads.com/Suggestions_for_use.html

Comment

Working...
          X