updating and evolving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating and evolving

Well all, it's a while since I wrote.(sorry)

I have had suggestions from others to look at other web hosts, and in doing so, I have been assured that Voda Host web hosting is by far one of the best hosting company on the web!

I see that there are some narrow minded individuals out there that haven't really appreciated what Voda Host has to offer - well, all I can say is LOOSER to them! I know that I couldn't make a web site like the one I have under my own steam without the package and support Voda Host offer!

I have achieved status on Google, and Bethers name is on the first page when looking up voda host through one of my pages (you go Bethers!!)

I appreciate all the comments that have been made about my site, and on the whole have responded to each and every one!

May I ask once again that individuals cast their eyes over thy site and provide constructive critisism where needed...

Appreciated with love to Voda!

Marc Sanders
    www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Re: updating and evolving

Marc!

Good to see you again! Are you still in bowshot? I do like that news page you've got, when is the online shopping coming? As we only live around the corner from each other maybe you might be interested in a bit of a joint venture based on the forest?

Cheers

nick

Comment

Ha ha, Very much so! In fact, closer on Sunday morning, Jet Skiing off Hythe Jetty at 10:30am (it's gonna be cold I'f I come off!)

On line shopping is coming as soon as edirectory get their act together. Didn't want to load the Vodahost web hosting servers with so much information, and didn't fancy managing so much information, so better to pay someone else (Lol). Hey, we have listing on Google now too!

Sounds like an interesting challenge, what did you have in mind? I'm all in for promoting the forest and telling the grockles about our kneck of the woods...

Missus still laughs when I say that word! She calls em Pogs...LMAO!
      Marc Sanders

Comment

Hi Marc,

I'm afraid to say I clicked off after waiting a full 7 minutes for your front page to load on my dial up so I didnt get to see the rest of your site...looked good of what i saw but veeerrrrrrrry slow
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Lincslady:
          Hey Linda would you mind seeing how long my site takes you to loadhttp://www.circuspet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sanders
            Ha ha, Very much so! In fact, closer on Sunday morning, Jet Skiing off Hythe Jetty at 10:30am (it's gonna be cold I'f I come off!)

On line shopping is coming as soon as edirectory get their act together. Didn't want to load the Vodahost servers with so much information, and didn't fancy managing so much information, so better to pay someone else (Lol). Hey, we have listing on Google now too!

Sounds like an interesting challenge, what did you have in mind? I'm all in for promoting the forest and telling the grockles about our kneck of the woods...

Missus still laughs when I say that word! She calls em Pogs...LMAO!
            Oh so that's you I hear from my back garden going wawawawawaw on a jet ski! Haha Watch on for drunk dredger pilots!

Good idea to get someone else doing the online shopping and your page is quick on broadband, but then what isn't!

I'll email you later about my cunning plans.

grockles haven't heard that on e before!

Comment

Hi Marc

Your site loaded quick time and I think looks very, very good.

I would have found your pages interesting even if I didn't know Bethers, or the guy with the glazed eyes from netisopen.com.

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

Hi Marc,

Your links don't go anywhere, maybe check them out.
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Marc, I didn't wait for the page to load either - I'm on dial up now - you might want to look at optimizing your pictures so that it loads faster.

Not sure where my name came up - but that's cool.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Guys, i'm sorry to say, in this day and age, dial up is for dinosaurs...

We're facing the broadband race here with speeds at 16 mbps, I'm really sorry that the pages are loading up slowly, but if you are a serious online shopper, then glitz and glamour appeals...Most are on Broadband in the uk, with less than 3 percent on dial up, I think I can probably cope with this as an acceptable loss.

Checked the links - to me they seem fine? can you be a bit more specific if poss and I will endeavour to correct...

Bethers - punch in voda host web hosting into google, should appear on the very first page (it did yesterday...)

Marc

Thanks for the info, look forward to hearing from you all soon..
                    Marc Sanders

Comment

corrected the links, hopefully that should be ok...

Oh, anyone fancy a tan? LMAO!

marc
                      Marc Sanders

Comment

Sounds good that most in UK are on broadband - you are way further ahead than the US then - because more than 1/2 here are still on dial-up and when I travel - which I do more than 70% of the time - I take what I can get - this summer that means usually dial-up.

If your entire market is the UK, then don't worry about the slow load times - if your figures are correct. But, it still behooves you to make your site load well for everyone - jmho.
                        Beth
                        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                          Sounds good that most in UK are on broadband - you are way further ahead than the US then - because more than 1/2 here are still on dial-up and when I travel - which I do more than 70% of the time - I take what I can get - this summer that means usually dial-up.

If your entire market is the UK, then don't worry about the slow load times - if your figures are correct. But, it still behooves you to make your site load well for everyone - jmho.
                          Too broadband or not broadband, interesting points. Broadband is cheap and getting faster all the time in the UK (or so it seems) I'm about to go from 2meg to 8meg! Alright it's never really that fast but more and more people are taking it up here. Your right though if a site is aimed at an international market dial up needs to be catered for. Hmmmmm.

Marc I will be in contact later!

Nick

Comment

So far in viewing this site i can tell that the pictures are of high quality and very clear. I have just viewed the navigation bars and they all seem functional and are very good. Great job on this site

Comment

Hi Marc,
                              Cool site. I am on broadband so loads immediately.

The news bar http://www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk/news.html, at least that is what I think that is, moves so fast there's no way it can be read.

The DPA and PP links don't work, yet. Did you consider not using abbreviations?

From a user's view and presentation, the blue credit cards were odd, as is the old USA flag.
                              Bill
                              www.blueearthtea.com
                              www.ftaaconsulting.com
                              www.iaval.com
                              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                              X