Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloning pages - will buttons need reloading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning pages - will buttons need reloading?

Hi, I'm using my home page as sort of a template for most other pages in my site. I'm wondering, if I "Clone page" - will this be better as far as loading and memory?

(Meaning, when the viewer clicks on a link to a page besides index.html, will the page have to create a new instance of every button to reload? - by buttons I mean those that are repeated for navigation like "Reviews" etc, on the left)

Also, if I end up copying and pasting a navigation bar, would that have the same effect?

Thanks in advance :)
    TS

Re: Cloning pages - will buttons need reloading?

Cloning a page only has effect on local computer level. It is meant only for you to be easier to create more than one pages from a besic page template. Pages published are ALWAYS independent pages, so ALL of the relevant code will be repeated. Do not copy paste menubars. It sometimes has strange effects, with the button titles being incorrect.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X