Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with INFRAME PUBLISHING

Hi:
    I followed your tutorial on how to publish inframe with thumbnails and links to larger pictures. Can you take a look at my site: www.epgusa.com and tell me how to correct it. Basically I have two inframes, one is supposed to contain thumbnails of pictures, the other inframe is supposed to link from the thumbs to larger pictures in this viewer. Where did I go wrong? All that is up are my files, thumbs.html and gallery.html
    I uploaded the larger pics to the server and they show up just fine. So, I'm confused with the results.
    Awaiting your response,
    Oh, one more thing, when I previewed it, in both inframes I got the 404 error message.
    Dween Bean

Re: Need Help with INFRAME PUBLISHING

All im getting is the file structure here? no index.html as the home page?
    Anyone else wanna try?

Marc Sanders
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Comment

There's no index page.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

1) Your thumbs iframe comes up with a page not found error because you have set the initial link to the thumbs.html page as such, whilst your page is called "Thumbs.html" with UPPERCASE "T". Save and publish your "Thumbs" page as "thumbs"
        2) Your "View" i frame comes up with another "page not found" error, because your initial picture, is adelaidewine.jpg but the iframe link to that picture has a dot ( "." ) at the end. Your link is "http://www.epgusa.com/adelaidewine.jpg." Take off this last dot.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X