up date profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up date profiles

There are so many wonderful videos to learn from, I'm suprised there's not one on how to watch a video. Having watched most of them, and many several times, I don't recall anything on editing profiles. Of course if I had the ability to recall I would not have watched the videos so many times.

Re: up date profiles

Which profiles are you asking about? What do you want to do?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you Amanda,
      The personal profile on this forum.
      I still have a lot of work to do on the control panel , also am making new logo something animated but not too flashy I love the sparkels but there not right for my site.

Comment

Just click on User CP at the top of any thread. This will get you to your personal profile page, and from there, choose the options that you want to edit.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval, It took awhile to remember what the title of my thread was, so I could find it in the search. This learning curve thing drives me crazy. The more I learn the the more mistakes i see i've made.

Comment

Working...
          X