New Explorer - Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Explorer - Amazing

Hi everyone, did you download the latest version of explorer, go to microsoft.com and take it for free it's version 7 beta, I like it and it's Amazing.

Nite Producer.
    The Producer

Re: New Explorer - Amazing

absolutely agree
    Nyoman

Comment

I'm glad you like it, I think it is complete rubbish (way too heavy & bulky). Firefox is much better.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I don't like the fact there is what seems like a thousand steps to install... and they want you to verify your copy of windows... and then provide your SS number, credit card, sign over your life, and then your soul...

Just too much of a pain when I will still use FF anyway.. so i closed out of the install once it wanted my to validate my copy of windows... if they really want user input during their beta testing of it they shouldn't make it so much of a hassle

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Well, maybe it's just a microsoft procedure to verify that your windows copy is original, nothing much, and it didn't ask me to sign my life, they just verify my windows copy and then gave me the install.

why explorer and NOT FIREFOX? well, I guess you know that there is some commands and options which don't work in firefox if the web site is done in blue voda, like the add music background in page properties, when you publish, you open your page in firefox, the music is not here, and it's tooooooooooo sllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww, to open a page with animation and videos.

I didn't have any probs with explorer, it's the best for me, and each one of us is feeling good with something different.

But nice to share with you guys.
          Last edited by VodaHost; 06-09-2006, 12:50 AM.
          The Producer

Comment

The world don't move to the beat of just one drum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Version 7 What can i say, but what a load old tosh, downloaded it worked ok for a day then start up i get cannot preload x. then it started jamming or stopping coresing freeze frame no respones, resolting in pulling the plug. also the dame thing sometimes forgets to shut down. so you can't shut your computer down because it thinks theres a program running. i've down seven virus scans in the last two days thinking i did a bug. only to find out it was the version 7. have now got rid of it and installed firefox.
              have now recieved notice from microsoft that there are security files that i should have for the program aahhhhhhhh get it right Bill i now your retiring but don't give us a load of s###t

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                Version 7 What can i say, but what a load old tosh, downloaded it worked ok for a day then start up i get cannot preload x. then it started jamming or stopping coresing freeze frame no respones, resolting in pulling the plug. also the dame thing sometimes forgets to shut down. so you can't shut your computer down because it thinks theres a program running. i've down seven virus scans in the last two days thinking i did a bug. only to find out it was the version 7. have now got rid of it and installed firefox.
                have now recieved notice from microsoft that there are security files that i should have for the program aahhhhhhhh get it right Bill i now your retiring but don't give us a load of s###t
                Nicely put, Alien! Lol
                It's pants!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Amanda
                  Tell me about it, still cleaning up the mess.

Comment

IE7 ? Now way..installed it and problems started right away. PC would freeze, hang and take a break. The help desk was extremely geeky (no offense). Back to IE6 and FireFox.
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

For me IE 7 works very good on all kinds of sites, maybe you(those who are getting problems) are doing a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihir
                        For me IE 7 works very good on all kinds of sites, maybe you(those who are getting problems) are doing a mistake.
                        What might be right for you.......

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

But it will still always access and load pages slower than Firefox and.. I notice in the lastest Explorer they have done little more than use all of Firefoxes ideas such as tabbed browsing etc.. See thelight eveybody... Browse the net with real speed (especially when it comes to loading pics). Get Firefox

;)

FPRULES

Comment

Did they actually bring out 5, 6, and 7..??? and I thought I was so advanced with IE4........

Kidding.. But I have heard that IE7 is bugs allover.

Comment

Good point EZ..... I have neverheard of an Microsoft program that isn't full of bugs hahaha... He says as he bows in worship to the mighty FrontPage LOL

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
                              X