Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with templates

hi guys,
    this website tells me that you are required to have the latest verison of winzip program, I downloaded it and downloaded the templates, but they are still not working. Can someone help me out

Re: trouble with templates

What do you mean they aren't working?
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

they are not loading; when you click new from template there is a box with no templates

Comment

Insert templates as images.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

thanks. I checked out your website and was wondering how long it took you. It was one of the best i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by brooksman
            thanks. I checked out your website and was wondering how long it took you. It was one of the best i have ever seen
            Thanks, I appreciate that. It took about 15 minutes or so. LOL

Truthfully, it's been online for nearly a year and I've built and rebuilt it many times. Watching the tutorials available and just reading, reading, reading on this forum has been a great help. Just about any6 question you can ask has been answered here.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

i guess that why you are a one star. I think that there was a error in the ranks. A Lt. General is a 3 star and 4 star is regular general so why is there a LT general with a 4 stars

Comment

Originally posted by brooksman
                i guess that why you are a one star. I think that there was a error in the ranks. A Lt. General is a 3 star and 4 star is regular general so why is there a LT general with a 4 stars
                He gets drunk and steals stars from other generals. It's sad to see, really.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

i was just wondering if you have a superor rank than someone else does that mean you have authory over them

Comment

No, the ranks are for fun. The people with authority over others have mention of Admin or Moderator in their posts.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

i know we just meant but i was wondering if you could help me design a website. Im not trying to sell anything i just need a lot of help with my site.

Comment

If you're not trying to sell anything, why did you ask about paypal in another thread?
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

this is a basic website. I am just asking questions so i can learn as much as i can learn about this program. That was one of the many things i didnt understand

Comment

Oh, okay. You don't need my help, just watch the tutorials and read this forum.
                            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

how long it take you to became a 1 star

Comment

Working...
                              X