PDA

View Full Version : cgi bin missing

moneywho
06-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Hi I uploaded my website and noticed a problem so I deleted all the files and uploaded again. It seems to work except it is not picking up the graphic which is in a subfolder called Graphic (This works on my other site). The only difference between this site and my other site that works is that I noticed this folder does not have a cgi bin. I think I deleted it when I deleted all the files. How do I get it back?
Thanks
Brenda

moneywho
06-09-2006, 05:29 AM
Just noticed I also don't have an FTP quota file. I'm not sure what these are but I would like help of how to get them back.

Thanks so much

VodaHost
06-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Hi I uploaded my website and noticed a problem so I deleted all the files and uploaded again. It seems to work except it is not picking up the graphic which is in a subfolder called Graphic (This works on my other site). The only difference between this site and my other site that works is that I noticed this folder does not have a cgi bin. I think I deleted it when I deleted all the files. How do I get it back?
Thanks
Brenda
The only way to fix it if you deleted it is to completly reset your
account from scratch. If you want this, please submit a support
ticket.

moneywho
06-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Thanks,
I actually solved the graphic problem just a a few minutes ago, I noticed my graphic folder had a capital G.

But I was wondering what I would need those two files for and if I need to redo my account or can it work just fine without them?

VodaHost
06-09-2006, 05:05 PM
i dont know what your talking about.

moneywho
06-09-2006, 10:01 PM
i dont know what your talking about.

My first question was
"Hi I uploaded my website and noticed a problem so I deleted all the files and uploaded again. It seems to work except it is not picking up the graphic which is in a subfolder called Graphic (This works on my other site). The only difference between this site and my other site that works is that I noticed this folder does not have a cgi bin. I think I deleted it when I deleted all the files. How do I get it back?"
also
"Just noticed I also don't have an FTP quota file. I'm not sure what these are but I would like help of how to get them back."

Then you said I had to reset my account from scratch but I sent this:-

"I actually solved the graphic problem just a a few minutes ago, I noticed my graphic folder had a capital G.
But I was wondering what I would need those two files for (the cgi bin and ftp quota) and if I need to redo my account or can it work just fine without them?"

Hope this makes it more clear.
Thanks

VodaHost
06-10-2006, 12:56 PM
You only have one cgi bin per account, please do not delete it. If your
account is functioning fine, you do not need a reset. If you are having
issues please let us know and we will reset it for you.