cgi bin missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cgi bin missing

Hi I uploaded my website and noticed a problem so I deleted all the files and uploaded again. It seems to work except it is not picking up the graphic which is in a subfolder called Graphic (This works on my other site). The only difference between this site and my other site that works is that I noticed this folder does not have a cgi bin. I think I deleted it when I deleted all the files. How do I get it back?
    Thanks
    Brenda

Re: cgi bin missing

Just noticed I also don't have an FTP quota file. I'm not sure what these are but I would like help of how to get them back.

Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by moneywho
      Hi I uploaded my website and noticed a problem so I deleted all the files and uploaded again. It seems to work except it is not picking up the graphic which is in a subfolder called Graphic (This works on my other site). The only difference between this site and my other site that works is that I noticed this folder does not have a cgi bin. I think I deleted it when I deleted all the files. How do I get it back?
      Thanks
      Brenda
      The only way to fix it if you deleted it is to completly reset your
      account from scratch. If you want this, please submit a support
      ticket.
      Last edited by VodaHost; 06-09-2006, 05:05 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks,
        I actually solved the graphic problem just a a few minutes ago, I noticed my graphic folder had a capital G.

But I was wondering what I would need those two files for and if I need to redo my account or can it work just fine without them?

Comment

i dont know what your talking about.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
            i dont know what your talking about.
            My first question was
            "Hi I uploaded my website and noticed a problem so I deleted all the files and uploaded again. It seems to work except it is not picking up the graphic which is in a subfolder called Graphic (This works on my other site). The only difference between this site and my other site that works is that I noticed this folder does not have a cgi bin. I think I deleted it when I deleted all the files. How do I get it back?"
            also
            "Just noticed I also don't have an FTP quota file. I'm not sure what these are but I would like help of how to get them back."

Then you said I had to reset my account from scratch but I sent this:-

"I actually solved the graphic problem just a a few minutes ago, I noticed my graphic folder had a capital G.
            But I was wondering what I would need those two files for (the cgi bin and ftp quota) and if I need to redo my account or can it work just fine without them?"

Hope this makes it more clear.
            Thanks

Comment

You only have one cgi bin per account, please do not delete it. If your
              account is functioning fine, you do not need a reset. If you are having
              issues please let us know and we will reset it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X