Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scripts

hi guys,
    first thing first the kind general thinks that i am a kid with to much time on my hands, well the fact is i am 29 years old and i am in medical school studying to be a Nuerosugeron. The thing i need help with is: I have found many Javascripts and they all need you to edit them to work is there any where i can find one without having to edit them

Re: scripts

And the general was defending you when he posted that, wasn't he? And the general took time to answer several of your posts last night, didn't he?? And the general has a quick temper (and doesn't appreciate comments about him that aren't directed TO him), doesn't he???

Fact of the matter is, if what you just posted is genuine, then I have to agree with Vasili that you're just posting in hopes of gaining rank and getting some free goodies.

I will, however, give you one more bit of support before I go find that handy dandy Ignore feature. Every answer you can possibly need can be found by clicking here.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: scripts

no i wasnt trying to anger you, but was thanking you for your support as described in another article. It seems that i do post a lot of articles but i do work really fast, what did i do to this guy to deserve this

Comment

Working...
      X