see my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see my site

I am addicted to my website.changes its design everyday.
    can you please see my site and advice me not to waste more time on web designing.
    www.drsingh.org.uk

thanks a lot

Re: see my site

Very nice. I appreciate what you are trying to do. All the links seem to work. My only complaint would be the text in the middle. It is quite small and makes me squint to read.

Other than that- it is looking good.

Also- on your form. Set length limits on the fields to make them less appealing to spammers. Check back as we are completing a tutorial on how to make forms secure on the internet.

Cheers

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I have to agree with Andy, it is hard to read for tired eyes. Hopefuly Doctors eyes are better then mine. The site is well done.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks al lot.
        I am so happy to hear that my site look good.even my wife didn't appreciate it. I will make relevant changes.
        Thanks a lot
        You people are great.I read most of the stuff from this forum when i was making my site.its all your support. I will write in my web that this site is completed with the help of vodahost forum.
        thanks again

Comment

Sat Sri Akal!

I'm an Indian from Kerala & Mumbai living in Amsterdam. As a child I read about Guru Nanak in Amar Chitra Katha and have always admired his bravery in standing up to outside invaders. Also I had a Sikh friend in school who used to give me his lunch cooked by his mom in exchange for my lunch cooked by my mom, for 3 years! I miss that food!!!

Your site - please make the text bigger, think of your visitors. The information on Guru Nanak and Sikhism can be made in a very prominent link from the main page, perhaps? Just a suggestion.

The idea and concept both seem great. It's always nice to work on something that makes you enthusiastic!

Cheers & good luck
          Suresh

Comment

I agree with all of the above. In addition to making the text larger you may want to consider a different color than the orange on your home page, that may help with reading. Also, I would suggest centering your pages and also putting a more descriptive phase in your title bars on all pages. Looking good, keep up the good work.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

i agree also with the above but apart from that everything else is fine goodluck
              robobobo
              Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
              Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
              www.visionlandscapes.ie
              [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

so far in looking at your website i think that doctors will enjoy your site. I like the section on discrimation and how it is as common as a camera

Comment

It look like you,ve got all your ducks in a row alright but eye appeal and ease of use will raise your ROI. See Lincslady's thread on scrolling, and the colors are a bit hard, black background feels so sinester. If you do decide to edit your colors and founts and you use custom colors ( I recomend )
                  don,t forget to write down the values so you can reedit and get the same tones. It's not that hard, Practice on a clone page. You'll be an expert in 30 minutes. It's like another means of expression.

my opinions are just that

Comment

Working...
                  X