Sound rollovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound rollovers

I have just got my first BV website up (I'm amazed at myself as I'm a techno dimwit) I would like to add some short (2 or 3 seconds) soundclips that activate as the nav bars are rolled over. I can get it to work in the preview part of the style box but not actually on the live site.
    Any hints would be modt appreciated. Also any feedback on my site.
    Thanks www.thinkingbabies.com

Re: Sound rollovers

Soyoung-

We had had trouble accomplishing this in the not to distant past. Try manually uploading the sound file to the server via FTP manager. Possibly- it is not making it over when the page is published.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Sound rollovers

Thanks Andy, I tried uploading the sound files manually, both as a folder containing all the sound files and singly.
      Still no joy. Also when the visitor opens the page that is supposed to have the sounds on a window open that says "click to allow actve x controls on this page"
      I can imagine this is really annoying for people.
      It's probably better to have no sounds than putting people off continuing to view the site but I'll carry-on trying.
      PS: If I insert a media player box linked to a sound clip then the "active x" box comes up twice but the sound does work then.

Confused
      STEVE

Comment

Working...
      X