This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images do not load in soho

This should be easy, but...I successfully downloaded soho, logged in, nav works, but I have no images anywhere. Its difficult to pick a color template without seeing it!. Uninstalled it, re-installed it, have same problem. Been looking through forum for similiar problem. Have to ask...thanks for your help in advance. (Same problem with Firefox or IE)
    Rick
    Beyond Bars exposes the punitive and traumatic impact of mass incarceration on children, families, and communities. The film simultaneously tells the story of progressive legal reformers who fight for public safety and resist the unjust and racist system designed to lock people up. The film follows the turbulent and ultimately restorative growth of a family impacted by forced carceral separation. Chesa Boudin is only 14 months old when condemned to only see his Weather Underground parents behind bars, an experience that is life altering and fuels his pursuit to change the system and win election as San Francisco’s District Attorney. #BeyondBarsFilm

Re: images do not load in soho

Soho is web based. I think you are probably talking about BlueVoda.
    Please publish the problematic page and I will take a look at it.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-09-2006, 08:26 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. Im not sure how to "publish" the page as it is the "welcome to website wizard" page on the Soho Admin login. Logging in is no problem, but the wizard comes up with no images. I can navigate to "advanced" and all the icons are missing. The image box is there, but empty.I hope this makes some sense to you. On the lower right hand corner of the wizard page is V4.8.5 r15.
      Thanks
      Rick

Comment

If the soho icons don't show up, you may have a firewall issue. Check your firewall if you have anny. If not, uninstall Soho (through Fantastico) and install it again.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Ill try the firewall thing...
          Rick

Comment

I turned off the firewall and uninstalled and re-installed again, both in Firefox and IE. Same problem. There is a certificate issue when I go to the control panel. Is that at all related? Im beginning to think of all sorts of things now, even if seemingly unrelated. Im stuck! Have to go to work. Ill be back at it later. Thanks for your help.
            Rick

Comment

Re: STILL... images do not load in soho

OK. Now I disabled firewall, uninstalled my anti-virus, uninstalled soho, deleted the old subdomain, created different subdomain, successfully downloaded soho for the 4th time, and have the same problem. NO images/icons in the website builder wizard at all. Any further ideas would be greatly appreciated.
              Thanks
              Rick

Comment

If you wish, i ccould take an inside look, but i'm going to need yor loggin info to do that: IP, domain, CP user and name, and Soho user and pass. If you want me to, use my form to send me the indo
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks. I thought you would never ask.:)You'll have it ASAP.
                  Rick

Comment

Sorry, use this one and send the info again. I think there is some problem with the other one
                    Navaldesign

Comment

ok. I just resent it. Thanks again

Comment

For any that may have experienced a similiar problem, fear not, the support team came through, again. They told me all I had to do was activate the hotlink protection in the cpanel. I did, and everything works fine. Thanks to all who tried to help. The BV family is second to none.
                        Rick

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thank the lord for this thread! I was going NUTS!

Comment

I have been listening to what Chaplain has been saying and it seems I have a similar problem.....I think. Whenever I look at my site on the web it says Under Construction on the Homepage, but it is supposed to say Site Under Construction. It eventually says Site Under Construction but only after I click on one of the pages and I go back to the Hompage. Also the links do not work straight away either they start working after I click on one of the pages.

Does this make any sense? This is a serious porblem because I need to show this site to somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                              X