Updates to our site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates to our site

Well it has been awhile since I posted in here, with being very ill and trying to work as well as work on the site. But I have made many changes and I'm very proud of it. I have had SO many compliments from people that have viewed the site saying it is very professional. I have said before I think that I have built this for my husband, and I tell ya, it would be so much more fun if it was a "woman's" site, could do so many pretty things rather than "guy" things...hahaha...but I'm having fun with it. Will be doing more next week on it as we are going to a Heli Fly this weekend, so hoping to have many more pictures and even some video if all works out well. If any of you have any suggestions, they are welcome as always.
    Rcmaddawg
    www.rcfun4all.com

Re: Updates to our site

Rcmaddawd:

Fresh, bright and a brand new look......went straight for the helicopter section and stayed around because everything is explained and shown in a delightful way.

Well done even if it was for the guys........................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I got an error (general error) message for the Real Player in IE (which suggested an error with the video/sound file). Tried AOL and worked fine as MS wmv, so I wonder if it is my browser version of Real??? Never had that before, so I dunno...

Clean, exciting, and very interactive site. You should be proud of all you've done!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thx David and Vasili:

I have tried it several times on my computer, my daughter's and my husband's throughout the day and all seems to be working fine, Vasili. But I will wait and see if perhaps anyone from in here is having problems. It could be the file, or like you said, could be your version. Guess we will find out. But thx for letting me know, something for me to watch for.
        Rcmaddawg
        www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

I tried in in firefox and IE works and sounds great.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Great!
            Now I guess I have to reload XP/IE....freaking Dell....this will be about the 10th time my Outlook or IE failed and created a days-long "fix" (since Dell is so good about service, right?).

You realy do have a nice site....keep it up!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Oh my Vasili, I know about Dell and their superb (NOT!) service all too well. I have a dell, and would never buy another one, ever. After 11 1/2 hrs on the phone with them, and they had me rip my entire pc apart, only to tell me that the fan was no good. Which by the way, is exactly what I told them in the first 3 mins of the call. But since I was still under Warranty, I had to go through all the ruckus with them. What a nitemare that was....sorry to hear you are going to have to go through that again. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Good luck, and thx for the compliment on my site.
              Rcmaddawg
              www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

RC,
                Cool page! The links on the pics to view larger images, your page http://rcfun4all.com/nitro_trucks.html aren't working.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                X