X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affiliates by choice?

Sticky:

Can you tell me if when you join Vota Affiliates must you go with the adds
    that are given or do you get to choose which adds you want on your site?
    I can't see making any commisions off of things that are not related to my site and don't want to mess up the site with unrelated things.

picky picky picky

Re: affiliates by choice?

One of the best ways to Affiliate Success is by offering the best opportunities for your visitors to meet their needs, and that is exactly what VodaHost offers: a wonderfully versatile offering that will not only encompass almost every specific internet need, but many other add-ons that unleash the creativity that IS the internet free of charge!

Specifically answering your question, you will have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of graphic banners to present, with many choices of offers, sizes, and colors to put onto your website. You can also link via text content, and this type of invitational "soft-sell" can be highly effective if created correctly.

There are many, many ways for you to become an effective Affiliate of VodaHost, and your success is pretty much a sure thing since VodaHost sells itself!

>>> If you are inquiring about Post Affiliate Pro (where you set up your own Affiliate Program = pay out to those who develop sales and traffic for your site), then check out that Forum...
    On the other hand, if you are setting up your site to display ads in addition to being a VodaHost Affiliate, (such as by enrolling in CJ, Linkshare, etc - services that you can find other "stores" to partner with - see threads "Online Scams" and "Bona Fide"), then once enrolled, you have the opportunity to select whichever store you prefer, and if your site is approved, you can display them as long as you want.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: affiliates by choice?

Thanks Major,
      I think I would like a hyper link on my sponser page which I will build today.
      If for no other reason, but to acknoledge all the help you guys have given
      me.

Comment

Working...
      X