Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic beginner help

Hi there

My website is not up yet (it has been about 60 hrs so far) so I have had time to 'publish' some of my pages but I was wondering something (I've watched the walkthrough but it's not clear so here goes. My website is for my campground, it will be www.silver-maple.ca so when I publish my fishing page do I have to create a subdomain (or whatever its called) of www.silver-maple.ca/fishing.html or will Blue Voda automatically create it when I publish it?

Thanks!
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: Basic beginner help

Originally posted by bitznbats
    Hi there

My website is not up yet (it has been about 60 hrs so far) so I have had time to 'publish' some of my pages but I was wondering something (I've watched the walkthrough but it's not clear so here goes. My website is for my campground, it will be www.silver-maple.ca so when I publish my fishing page do I have to create a subdomain (or whatever its called) of www.silver-maple.ca/fishing.html or will Blue Voda automatically create it when I publish it?

Thanks!
    If 'fishing' is just one of the pages of your website then you will just publish it as normal. It will be accessed from your other pages by clicking the 'fishing' button or whatever.

The www.siler-maple.ca/fishing.html link that you gave is just the URL of silver-maple.ca that takes you straight to the fishing page.

Do you want 'fishing' as a seperate website?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Basic beginner help

No I just want to make sure that as I am clicking publish that I don't have to do anything else and my hard work is not wasted. They are all links on the same site.
      www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

Working...
      X