Spellling Chhhecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellling Chhhecks

I think that bv should have a built in spellchecker instead of having to copy and paste into microsoft and so on
    robobobo
    Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
    Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
    www.visionlandscapes.ie
    [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Re: Spellling Chhhecks

Don't quote me on this Robo, but I believe the problem is BV is an international co. being used my many countrys. The english language has different spelling in different countrys, Who's english would we write?
    color or colour, centre of center, etc. your local browser would have
    local spelling on their spell check.

I am an american who can't spell. It's the price we pay for spesking english.

Comment

Huh?
      Blue Voda is a tool optimized for use especially in Windows (a Microsoft product, US English) for creating websites and internet functionalities via browser technologies (IE, AOL, NetScape, FireFox, Mozilla, etc.) which are all US based technologies also....

Proper usage of English (Kings or Yank) has always been an indication of both personal and professional attention to detail, sometimes more telling than any other. >> Most OS don't have a very extensive dictionary included, and by default always asks you if you wish to add your spelling! That's all....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again - PROOF READ your work. If you're not spelling things correctly, you're most likely letting other things slip through the cracks as well.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I recall a week ago I took me three hours to find a typo in an html address, it was a comma instead of a dot, They are next to each other on the key board and hard to tell apart on the screen. However, the more
          I type the better I get. Maybe by the time I've posted a few thousand replies I'll be efficent at the keyboard.

Comment

Working...
          X