Any Idea How to creat these forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Idea How to creat these forms?

Ok, I want to create a form in which they must register to go to a certain area (members) of the site. What I would like it to entail is a part where they create their own username and passoword. The harder part is that I would like to have another spot where they need a required password to register their username and password. Then I need a Login form where those who have registered can sign in with their new username and password. Heres the site Im trying to create it on. www.wowthefenixrising.com

I need help with the form on the register page and index page. Thanx!

Re: Any Idea How to creat these forms?

Ok, so i have now learned that the form I was asking for is quite difficult to create. In the last couple days I have learned how to write the scripts for forms and have created a couple oh my own. YAY! but... this one that I would like to have for my site which was on he last thread is WAY bove my league of creation. I know there are people who except to be payed to create this and I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can find someone who can create the form I need for my site, even if it will cost me. The form I need created is on the register page of my site. www.wowthefenixrising/fenix_register.html. I would like for the people to create their own user name and password but need a specified password that I choose to register at all, the guild password. (it will make alot more sence when you see the page). Afterwards, when they have registered all they will need from there out to login is THEIR username and password ont the index page www.wowthefenixrising.com to gain access to the guild area page www.wowthefenixrising.com/membersa.html which would obviously be password protected an connected to the login form.
    Thanx a TON for whoever can help me out.

Comment

Fenix-

If this doesn't automatically get moved- I would suggest that you move it to the Voda Bids section of the forum. There it will get the attention you are looking for.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thankx! Strill new to this but thats perfect. Just what I needed!

Comment

It is not that complicated but requires php knowledge: it requires a database, with a registration form that writes the username and password (and eventually some more info) in it, and a smal script that when they loggin looks at the database to see if the username and password exist. If it does, it allows enrty in the site, if not, it redirects them to the registration form. Not difficult Watdaflip offers a very reasonably priced Form scripting Service. Just click on the link.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh wow thanx a ton naval. I already put my order in and it looks like things will go real well. Great service and I'll make sure to let people know how things turn out with it and leave good feedback for watdaflip if things turn out good which Im sure they will. once again Thanx!

Comment

you know what, yeah, there is alot of technical stuff to uderstand to create the process you need. doing it is one thing but typing out what steps need to be taken to do it....WOOOOOOOOOO

I just erased this post like 4 times because i couldn't even get halfway with breaking down your process...you want a microsoft meets yahoo style validation...in my opinion. hehe

i like your style though!
              Robert
              www.GraphXntrix.com
              Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
              X