How to publish BV to my website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to publish BV to my website?

I have been working in BV for a while, My son-in-law found you, and I now have 2 questions.
    1. I have purchased a .com site from Doteasy and do not wish to use their tools, I really like this one. How can I modify this to run on my .com site?

2. I need to find out how to incorporate the search engines for my digger tool. I would like to have a google. and yahoo too, all I can add.

Any help will be so appraciated!!!

Re: How to publish BV to my website?

Originally posted by Beadlady
    I have been working in BV for a while, My son-in-law found you, and I now have 2 questions.
    1. I have purchased a .com site from Doteasy and do not wish to use their tools, I really like this one. How can I modify this to run on my .com site?

2. I need to find out how to incorporate the search engines for my digger tool. I would like to have a google. and yahoo too, all I can add.

Any help will be so appraciated!!!
    Hi beadlady.

You can publish your BlueVoda website to your .com domain but you have to first open a hosting account with VodaHost then point your domain to the VodaHost servers. You also get a free domain name when you sign up for your hosting package. You cannot publish your BV site anywhere else.

Click this link to sign up for your hosting account: http://vodahost.com/order.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X