Check out my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my site

This is my first shot at a web site, I used "OsCommerce" to build it.
    Let me know what you think, is it easy to use, get around, etc?
    Thanks.
    www.tokyoscissors.com

Re: Check out my site

Hi sdbro,

Youve done an excellent job! very nice , neat n tidy, nicely organised, I didnt click on all your pages but the ones I did click on worked fine and loaded pretty quik on my dial up ..love the colours tho i'm not a fan of bright blue type like on your catagories menu, I can read it, I think the teal colour would be more reader friendly.

Really great job tho ..very nice ....well done
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Well done, I never knew scissors were so expensive.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

I agree, well done and nice and neat. Like Sharon, these must be really special scissors. Are they for sewing and crafting or something else? Just curious. You've done a super job on your store!
        Cindy
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi All,
          Thanks for the feedback, The blue font color showed up when I changed the color of something else on my site, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get it back.
          As for the scissors, they are for hair dressers.Our prices range from $150 to around $700, I've seen some for as much as $4500, so I'm really quite inexpensive.
          We sell alot of scissors in New Jersey and I hope to expand that with this site.
          www.tokyoscissors.com

Comment

Very fine osCommerce website....very fine indeed!
            You've kept the colors primary (easy on the eye, full of life) and the navigation tight. It is easy and logical to move through your site, and in OSC is not always easy to accomplish.

Your imagery is clean, and appropriately placed (although I would try to see if you could actually spell out "scissors" rather than be too clever for many visitors...). This way you will also have real content to demonstrate relevancy from page title (check this out and re-enter a better value) to page content.

Ever think to add a "User's Corner"/"Resource Center"/"Product Information" (or whatever), where you can offer tips and guidelines for proper usage, care, and other information -- as well as introduce "Services" you are planning, like *****ening, etc?? It's a good way to build your site not only as a source, but a resource in the minds of clients and potential clients....it's easier to buy from those who have earned your trust. Just a thought!

Frankly, it's one of the best renditions of an osCommerce site I've seen for quite some time!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Good site, clear and business like. Like it.
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

I knew they had to be good sissors!! For hair of course. You've done a nice job and thanks for the explanation!
                Cindy
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                X