X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underline appearing!!!

Hi,
    can't seem to work out why I am getting one section appearing as underline. I have made a hyperlink within the text and only highlighted that part but the whole section is underlined. How do I fix it up?
    www.tracytresidder.com.au
    Thanks
    Tracy
    Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Re: underline appearing!!!

Tracy,
    Your page ...com.au wont open
    Did you check your font and underlining after "Are You...?"
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

What's the URL to the problematic page?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

tracy when you create a hyper link it has at the bottom ,appearance and style click on edit style then check the options you want , you just have to mess around with it then when you publish the page it will be say all balck no underline etc but on your page before publishing it it will still look blue with underline
        the link at the top has your name and .com.au i dont think you need au it is austarlia isnt it but ive frind over there and i dont use it for them all the time your link without au works for me
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi all,
          sorry URL should be www.tracytresidder.com
          the underline is still appearing even though I have removed the hyper links!
          Help!
          Cheers
          Tracy

Comment

Whenever you actually type a link prefaced by "www" it will auto-format as a true hyperlink. If you want that coaching 4 teens link to appear as text, like in a sentence, simply highlight whichever text you wish to link, then go to the hyperlink tool and enter the correct address, (and suggest you also indicate "target" as "_blank" so it opens in a new window above your page). It will show up on you BV page as probably an underlined blue link (active) and when published, in whichever STYLE you have chosen. This is what they mentioned earlier about choosing a style of a hyperlink. You may wish to ADD one according to the text style you are using for your content: if black ink and you wish to indicate a link with a simple underline, then do add, make everything black, and nothing underlined except for the bottom option...and it will appear as black underlined text, linked to the address.
            Make sense?
            Try the tutorials again....now paying attention to target, style, etc. Remember: experiment with Style until you get what you want...and if you are still having undue troubles, visit Colonel Andy128's thread in "ChitChat" and hook up with his "netisopen" website full of graphically drawn tutorials that back up Voda's visuals...
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili, I have the hyperlinking thing going OK but can't get rid of the underline section "FUture DIrections Coach" the underline doesn't appear on my bluevoda page that I am working on but when I publish it's there??

Comment

Looking....
                Your "Future Directions Coach" is in red text, and presents underlined, and is NOT hyperlinked.
                You have 2 choices !. simply delete whatever text you have put in and do it over (being careful to remove spaces in front of and behind offensive text so it doesn't auto-format new text), or re-link it to something else to see how styles change - or if they do.
                I reccomend the first...and this is a good time to add your own Master link Style to be consistently used for all text. Once you do this, especially on and "index" page, it will force format subsequent pages.
                Does this make sense?

>> I re-read my answer....you are having display problems... simply redo the text that is not as it should be. The thing about making sure the spaces in front and behind whatever text is clear is important however, and here's another: when putting text in a box, always include an extra space on the end. If you don't, the text flow control will create extra line space and throw off your even spacing and alignment!

Comment

Ok, i think that your problem has to do with your counter code. Let's see if i'm correct: open your page in BV, and delete the counter part. Preview the page. If it is ok, drag an html box in your page, and put the counter code in it. Preview again. At this point everything should be ok, so save and publish again.
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK I understand what you mean except I can't find my counter box as it doesn't have anything in it!!! Is there a way like in word to bring up or the boxes or characters.
                    Also how can I see my counter box without having anything in it?

Comment

Also now having problem with my contact button. I have created a form page (Using the tutorials from andy) but when I click on the button no page can be found.

Comment

How did you put that counter in your page? you have added the counter code someway, wright? so simply undo what you have done to put that code in your page. After that, when you will have the page ok, just insert a html box anywhere in your page, double click it, and paste in the window that will open, the code for the counter. Click ok and preview the page. By moving this html box around your page, you can place the counter display where you want it
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Tracy-
                          Does your "counter" look like a box with wavy "html" going across it? If so, double click on it to reveal it's Properties....and you will see the actual HTML code that makes it work. In BV Preview, all html codes look like the box as described above, not like a text box....it is merely the 'fence' that defines the area of code to be displayed.
                          Follow the General's instructions above, now that you have a grip on html...

>>inserted by edit: Looking for General VodaHost's link for Forms Pro, with the recent "fix" for the bots....

Comment

I put the counter code into a text box and then clicked on page properties html and entered the code. But as I don't have any text in the box it is clear and I can't see it??

Comment

Make sure your contact page is saved as "contact" as this is what you have in your button
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X