• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marquee

hi there,
    can i add pictures to marquee???
    chandni

Re: marquee

Yes, you can: create the marquee in your page, as you like it. Then, import the picture in your page and size it properly so it can fit in the marquee. At this point you right click on the image, go to Object Html, copy the code, and paste it in the text field of the marquee properties.
    Publish the page. Now go back in your page, delete the picture, and publish again. You are done!. The intermediate publishing is necessary so the picture will be saved on your site, otherwise you need to separately upload it. Have a look at www.navaldesign.info/Tips/marquee.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

wow thats great that naval even i liked that one if they dont have that in a tutorial they should do, if your listening up there, have a nice day naval bye
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Also another little reference:

http://www.hscripts.com/tutorials/html/marquee2.php

Could put these in the html box and edit to suit.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X