No announcement yet.

Do I need Adobe/Dreamweaver/Frontpage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need Adobe/Dreamweaver/Frontpage?

In the interest of time,(I'm lazy) I wanted buy a template offered by Templatetuning and change the pics and script to reflect my business.

I noticed that Templatetunings writeup stated that I'd have to Adobe, Frontpage or Adode to edit the template.

Will Bluevoda suffice or will I need to purchase one of the programs?

Re: Do I need Adobe/Dreamweaver/Frontpage?

Originally posted by dmishler
    In the interest of time,(I'm lazy) I wanted buy a template offered by Templatetuning and change the pics and script to reflect my business.

I noticed that Templatetunings writeup stated that I'd have to Adobe, Frontpage or Adode to edit the template.

Will Bluevoda suffice or will I need to purchase one of the programs?
    BlueVoda is not an editing program it is a site building application. If the Templatetunings say that you need one of those applications then, I'm afraid, you need one of those applications.

You should check out their respective websites as these companies sometimes offer free trials.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the info and the hint.

Comment

Just a wee bit of a warning, friend of mine purchased a template as he thought it would make life simpler, then when he really thought about what he wanted to do, realised the template wasn't the way to go.

Make sure you know exactly what you want to have on your site before spending your money.
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
        X