Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain transfer

hello there,
    i m sorry for posting the same mesage for the thrid time, but unfortunately whnever i have posted this question its gets deleted before i am able to sort out out my query, i want to sign up for a bv account for three years and bv offers a free domain name for a year only. after a year i want to buy the domain name from some other hosting company not from bv..i did get a reply that is possible for me to transfer the domain name to some other hosting co. all i want to clarify is that do i have to pay something for transferring the domain name to bv again after a year..i would be thankful if someone can pls sort it out.

thanks
    chandni

Re: domain transfer

You must simply point your nameservers back to vodahost. You don't pay for that
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X