Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• external links

hi there,

i want to create a link to an external website..for e.g. google.com in my website..now when the website opens i want google.com to open in my website in the same page but it should be like my website should be the parent frame and google.com should open like a sub/child frame... i mean it should be as if its a sub section in my own website..i dont want the person to completely get lost in the linked website and never return to my site. the heading or frame should show it is still in my own website..i hope i am making sense..i tried all the four options i.e. -self, blank, parent, but none of them is working for me

many thanks
    chandni

Re: external links

Create a Iframe in your site, and set the link to the other site to open in the iframe.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: external links

I tend to be on the creative side, usually creating a mess in the process.
      Every time I get Information like this, it sets the wheels turning. Ah, what possibilitys. It's like giving an artist a new color.
      Thanks for the fuel Naval

Comment

Working...
      X