Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Get It Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get It Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a while now, i've been trying to make my links on the navigation bar active. i have a link on it named,"My Music" and i want to insert some tunes on it, but every time i go to "browse for file" the Windows Media Player files that i had didn't show up.

HELP ME PLEEEEEEZE!
    Last edited by VodaHost; 07-07-2005, 09:31 PM.

what do you exactly mean?You mean that when someone clicks on that link it will automatically play the toon or whe the link is clicked the media player automatically opens and play the music?if it is the second then is easy. Change the link type to ''file'' and then browse for a file.(actually it works i think even if you leave it as HTML but i suggest ''file''.Don't forget to change ''files of type'' to ''all files'' otherwise,only html files will be abled to select.
    As a result,if someone clicks on the link the player will automatically start.I don't know how it works if you want the music to play in the page directly if someone clicks on it.With flash you will be sure to achive it but i don't know how to do that in BlueVoda.
    i wish that have been of help to you,sorry for not helping you much.Anyway,good luck.
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Hi,

Please publish and I will look at it immediately so I can diagnose the problem.

Sarah :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by xdigimaster
        what do you exactly mean?You mean that when someone clicks on that link it will automatically play the toon or whe the link is clicked the media player automatically opens and play the music?if it is the second then is easy. Change the link type to ''file'' and then browse for a file.(actually it works i think even if you leave it as HTML but i suggest ''file''.Don't forget to change ''files of type'' to ''all files'' otherwise,only html files will be abled to select.
        As a result,if someone clicks on the link the player will automatically start.I don't know how it works if you want the music to play in the page directly if someone clicks on it.With flash you will be sure to achive it but i don't know how to do that in BlueVoda.
        i wish that have been of help to you,sorry for not helping you much.Anyway,good luck.
        What i mean is, i have a page that has many songs lined up and that page is in no way connected to my home page, how can i connect them.

Comment

Create a hyperlink!

Sarah

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by xdigimaster
            Where on my screen can i change," files of type to all files" and "HTML to file"

Comment

Originally posted by sdb_93
              Where on my screen can i change," files of type to all files" and "HTML to file"
              HTML to FILE is part of the option when you make a hyper-link, you will see it

files of type to all files, is the pull down box you use when you search for your files, same as in word etc
              www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
              BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
              Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog
                HTML to FILE is part of the option when you make a hyper-link, you will see it

files of type to all files, is the pull down box you use when you search for your files, same as in word etc
                Thank You

Comment

Working...
                X