Clicking anywhere in form fires off an email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking anywhere in form fires off an email

I built a form using BV and set the properties dialog to mailto:tickets@christanddavinci.com. It published okay but clicking anywhere within the forms area launches the email client just as clicking submit. I've searched but cannot figure it out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Charlie

Re: Clicking anywhere in form fires off an email

Can you make sure that all objects on the form are sitting within the form base area, and also, can you bring the Submit Button forward until its in the forefront of the form.. Try this and lets see what happens..

Comment

Please provide the URL to your form
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All of the data entry objects are well within the form area. I deleted and recreated the submit button. It is at the bottom of the form but in the forefront. Here is the URL:

http://christanddavinci.com/seating.html

Thanks!

Comment

I found the problem. Somehow I had put mailto: in the background properties as well as in the submit button. Thanks for your time. Charlie

Comment

Working...
          X