Porta photo album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porta photo album

Just wondering if anyone is using this program.. I have generated a few albums but can't seem to find enough info on uploading and displaying these albums on my website...
    Dan B...

Re: Porta photo album

I have seen a few sites in here that have them and they looked really good. Porta just doesn't seem to have enough support for us rookie types. Any info would be great ..thanks
    Dan B...

Comment

Hi Qyadawg
      if you are trying to make and upload one of these http://aliensanonymous.org/album1/index.html
      i take it you have made the album with porta.
      then go to your fpt manager connect then find the album you created click once to highlight then click copyto. when it has finished uploading to your server double click the folder on the right and check that all image file and sub folders have been moved over , if not move the missing ones over. then when thats all done go to your page that you want to the link on and make the to it . http://www.yoursitename/foldername/index.html if you have more than one album you need to name the folders different as i have done ie: album1, album2.
      hope this helps you.

Comment

Great!! thanks Alien i will give it a try.. this forum is the best
        Dan B...

Comment

No problem

Comment

Sorry Alien one more question.. I'm assuming that is blue ftp that i am connecting to
            Dan B...

Comment

If you have vodahost acount then yes.

Comment

Yes and thanks again
                Dan B...

Comment

Working...
                X