pix resizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pix resizer

I've downloaded pix resizer but I can not find it to use it. I don't see a tutorial on this. Thanks
    I'm not able to publish because I've just gone to dial up. Hoping this will help. I changed my time out length. I'm just trying to edit my page. Thanks
    cruz4it.com
    cj15450

Re: pix resizer

All you have to do is click Load Picture, navigate to the pic on your pc, open it and input the size.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

CJ,
      I found it easier to download and resize to 2 or 3 sizes that I might use. This made it easier than having to go back or sizing by dragging on a corner. The smaller pics make for a faster user download too.

If needed, there's a "help" function in Pix.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I guess the problem is that I've already placed them on the page. I'd like to change what I have already. Do I need to redo the whole thing?
        I changed to dial up & this is why I'm having a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by cj15450
          I guess the problem is that I've already placed them on the page. I'd like to change what I have already. Do I need to redo the whole thing?
          I changed to dial up & this is why I'm having a problem.
          No, you needn't redo the whole thing. Open PixResizer, resize the images you want to use, then open your BV page, double click on the image and remove it. Then add the new version. It should be that simple.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

1) Create a folder on your desk top.
            2) place all your pics in this folder.
            3) Run the entire folder through pics resizer.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I loaded another pic to try to change size but I see nothing that allows me change it.

Comment

That's just it, I can't open something I can't find. That was my original question. I downloaded it but can't find it.

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                No, you needn't redo the whole thing. Open PixResizer, resize the images you want to use, then open your BV page, double click on the image and remove it. Then add the new version. It should be that simple.

Comment

Well, it seems I didn't have it after all. I tried to download it & it said I had it but I tried again & it installed it. UGH Thank you everyone. This is at times confusing but just talking to someone works somehow. It helps me to not give up at least.

Comment

Originally posted by cj15450
                    Well, it seems I didn't have it after all. I tried to download it & it said I had it but I tried again & it installed it. UGH Thank you everyone. This is at times confusing but just talking to someone works somehow. It helps me to not give up at least.
                    Glad you got it figured out and sorry I misunderstood your original question.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I still don't see how to use it. I guess I'm expecting a button or something that in properties but I see nothing. If I click on the icon on the desktop it just wants to reinstall it. How do I use it? Actuall step by step, because I have it but I got nothing at this point

Comment

LOL never mind. It's working now. UGH I must be impatient.

Comment

Now that you figured out you have it just do 'batch' for the pics and find the folder where they are and resize and/or reformat if needed. That's another thing you can do is change from jpeg to gif or whatever all at the same time. You can save in the same folder or make a secondary folder for these smaller pics...
                          http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Working...
                          X