Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bug? Text in BV editor = 2 pt sizes smaller in default browser

Hi guys,

I'm having a text issue again - only this time, text I put into the BlueVoda editor that is (Arial or Verdana) 9 pt shrinks to 7 pt in my browser. It does this also if my BV text is 11 pt --> shrinks it down to 9 pt.

Please don't tell me to change my browser as IE is all on defaults (meaning, most people would have to change their browser to see things correctly - not cool).

I realize I can just go ahead and leave the BV text larger..But, if this is a *Bug* to be fixed, then I don't want to have to go back and fix everything later.

Please help?

Thanks in advance..

TS

Re: A bug? Text in BV editor = 2 pt sizes smaller in default browser

I'm going to guess you're seeing the text at the size you have your browser set to show it - you have choices in IE - you might have the text set to show smaller - click on view and text size and check what you have it set at - that alone can make the difference.

Oh, and the defaults on my two different computers were set differently - and both came with different versions of IE - so don't think that what you'll have is what everyone else will have!!! Specially if you have a newer computer.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Bethers,

Well my text size in IE is set by default to "Medium" and my computer is a little over a year old..

I guess I just wonder if it is a bug since, Seriously I have never seen these text issues on *any* other pages other than several people's pages I've seen made with BlueVoda - and I have done a whole lot of web surfing. I also had a look on my mother's computer - which is about 5 years old, and it looks the same as mine...

Although awkward and potentially problematic in the future, I guess I can try and make do by leaving the text in BV editor very large (looks messed up) - thereby making it look correct in the browser.

One other important thing: I tried ALL the text sizes in IE...and refreshed the page each time... and nothing changed; text stayed the same size...so I don't know what is happening there.

Regardless, your help is much appreciated Bethers! :)

TS

Comment

Nope, it si not a bug..We can not duplicate it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Cool - I will let you all know if I ever figure out what is actually happening.

Cheers!

TS
          Last edited by VodaHost; 06-15-2006, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X